- Let the diggers dig! Finally, a positive outlet for your dog’s natural digging behavior.
- Bury the treasure: load the pockets of the dig flaps with your pup’s favorite toys and treats and encourage them to “get it! ” or “find it! “.
- Tire them out: the mental energy It takes to figure out how TO uncover the “loot” will tire them out just as much as physically digging.
- Travel & store: the dig go folds for handy storage and travel. Check out the video to see how.
- Customer care: created, owned, and still operated by the hamill family in Austin, Texas. Call or email us directly with any questions or issues. We specialize in happy human and canine customers.
- Age Range Description: All Stages
- Included Components: Fabric Base
The iDig digging toys provide dogs with a positive outlet through which to express their natural digging and foraging behaviors. The owner loads the three flaps (included with the iDig product) with their dog’s favorite toys and/or treats, and then the dog digs away to find the treasure. The dig comes in two versions: the iDig Stay features a hard shell, plastic base best for the aggressive diggers, and the iDig Go features a fabric, collapsible base that’s best for storage and travel.